2Hearts Designs

Support This Site

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The first day of the rest of my life

Gee how many times have we said that. I say it everyday and so far it's been true LOL I'd like to welcome you to my little corner of the world. I will be sharing a lot of different things here. But mostly I have created this for those of us who suffer from the "curse" of Fibromyalgia. I will be posting whenever possible, hopefully daily, and sharing with you what's been going on in my life as well as any new things about Fibro I can find. So somedays it will be happy thoughts and some days I'll be whining and bitching about Docs, pain and laws. Whew - I think my foggy brain can handle that :)

I will also be posting some of my 3D sheets here that can be used to make a sell cards for CHARITY .  As long as the sheets are used to make cards or other crafts and the money goes to that charity I don't have a problem. However, if I find my cards and/or sheets on any other website, CD, DVD, etc. I WILL Prosecute. These sheets are my labor of love and my way of contributing to various charites. So be KIND and MIND the copywrite. Here's my first sheet to share. Hopefully before October some of you can get some use out of it.



No comments: