2Hearts Designs

Support This Site

Thursday, March 10, 2011

FM - Chronic Pain News Report

Hi everyone - As I had said in my last post life just seems to keep me from getting here.  Every time I think about it I'm either too tired or too bogged down with "Fibro Fog". Since my last post a lot has been going on in my life. First the holidays, then my hubby has been in the hospital twice and we have moved. So as you may well know the Fibro monster has reared his ugly head several times. Hopefully we are getting into some type of "normal" life - whatever that might be LOL So I will try and be here more.

I just received my first copy of the new FM-Chronic Pain News Report  from fmaware.org and wanted to share it with you. The first article really caught my eye since I have several buldging disks in my neck in the same area as they talk about in the studies named here. Although much of it may seem technical, I believe that atleast the summary can provide you with some very important information.  "Abnormalities of the cervical spine and their connection to Fibromyalgia" may prove to be a real breakthrough for some of you. I have not had time to read the entire newsletter, but I'm sure there are great things here, as I have read many of their publications.
Please let me know what you think of this article and the newsletter as a whole. If the link does not come up in this post let me know so I can try to send it again.  http://www.nfmcpa.org/media/newsletters/issue1

Sending gentle hugs and blessings your way.
Darla

No comments: